Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Quick write: Shipreck

Shipwreck!

Well 20 years ago I went on a boat with my mum and dad it was winter and the weather was not very good. I stayed in a boat with my parents for two days on the first night I went to sleep with my parents suddenly at 12:00 am I heard heavy rain and I heard the boat tearing apart it was like pounds of rain I woke up and my parents were still sleeping I woke them up and I was screaming and I said we gotta go when the doors were open and broken and I knew it was just my time I had to go my parents were already awake so I closed my eyes and went into the water and I saw God and Jesus

Today in class we did a quick write and it was 200 hundred word challenge this was not real what I said it was just a fun quick write.



2 comments:

  1. What a great imagination you have Kamaea! I enjoyed reading that :D

    ReplyDelete