Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

2014 June School Journal:Sky-High - Final Finish



Welcome too part too of the book I read called Sky-High, I liked reading the book I found it interesting and sad because people were dying from doing their job. They all did a good job and they were so brave! When I finshed reading my book I answered a few questions about the book I read and here they are! This took me half and hour to finish! Overall have a brilliant Sunny/Rainy day and make sure to nread all my slides and other work I have done on my blog!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kamaea, I thought that you're work is amazing. I would suggest if you would read what you wrote down. So you know everything is right. I also like to read things that I find interesting. You also did a great presentation. All your work I thought that you did a fabulous job. I hope to see more great work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamaea, I thought your presentation was great, but overall you forgot commerce, but you starting is great

    ReplyDelete