Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Kamaea Recount Writing Term 4 22nd October 2020

 Today my class and I are doing a Writing Test about a time with your friends/family. Here is my writing enjoy reading!!

Kamaea Recount Writing Term 4 22nd October 2020

On the weekend I went to an Indoor Climbzone place in Panmure with my uncle, cousins, siblings and me. We drove in the car. The drive was 20 minutesWhen we arrived I jumped out with excitement. 


We all went inside and I saw so many climbing rocks. I was really excited to have a go for my first time. So my uncle paid. I wondered how it would work.


 Finally after my uncle paid, a lady told us instructions and gave us a belt to wear. I was excited and I went on the block one. First I had to attach my belt to the belt connector so I could be safe. The level on that was Easy. When I got the top I jumped off and flew down slowly. It was so incredible. 


My cousin and siblings flew away and went to another one on the other side. I couldnt find them. Next I went on the beanstalk one. There were pictures on it and the level for that one was medium. I could physically feel my hands getting sore going up but I had a lot of fun. 


I then met up with my uncle and cousins. My uncle bought us a drink because we were very tired and hot. 


The next thing I did was go and play at the park inside. I played there with my cousin. It was dark but also cool because there were fake treasures and stairs in the park. 


After playing at the park I had a race with my little cousin on the rock climb for who would get to the top first. My uncle said 3 2 1 GO… I was very tired but I still did it and I won. 


I was very tired and hot so I sat down and rested for 10 minutes. After sitting down I went on the white light climbing rock. 


At 7:00 we were getting ready to go back home so we all hopped in the car and had dinner. We had Burger King. 


My opinion for the day was amazing and tireing and my favourite part was having a race with my cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment