Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My Labour Weekend 2020!

 


On Monday since it was Labour day we had our weekend plus monday of school. So on Labour Day, I went rock climbing again but this time I went with my mum, dad, and my siblings. 

We drove to the place at 10:45. The Rock Climbing was located in Panmure. 


When we came inside the place my mum paid and we put on our safety belts for when we climb. A lady told us our instructions. My siblings and I put on our belts and my baby brother got a small belt.


 The first wall climb I went on was a ladder one, first I had to strap on my belt so I could be safe. I made it to the top then I jumped off and flew down. The next one I went on was a Number one, I found this one quite tricky so fell. My favorite part about when I do rock climbing is falling down because it is Amazing. 


Next, I went to see my dad and I saw him climbing the adult wall. Well after that I went to see my baby brother, he was with my mum and he climbed an easy wall climb but he didn't make it to the top. He got quite scared.


 I also saw the park so I went down the big slide with my baby brother and we went very fast on the slide. He wanted to go again so we did. After that, we went to the park. The park was quite scary because it was very dark. My mum called all of us and told us we could get an ice block so the ice block I got was a cyclone. Lastly, after finishing my ice block I went on the light rock climb, there were 2 sides so I raced with my brother Preston and I happily won!


After that we had lunch at Carl's Jr. We then went back home and had a rest. We got a call from my uncle saying we're going for dinner with my family at Wildfire at Princess Wharf in Auckland, New Zealand. So we drove in a car and met everyone there. 


Our aunty drove us to the Sky Tower because we were sitting at the table for too long. We went with my two brothers and my older cousin Milah. When we arrived she paid and we went up the elevator. It was so scary because there was a glass in the elevator where you could see the floor. When we came to the top I saw a beautiful view. I kept on standing on the glass because I'm not afraid of heights. We stayed at the top for 20 minutes then we went back down. 


Later we went back to Wildfire and I saw my other aunties there and my cousins and my nana and papa. At 6:45 We ate our dinner. There was chicken, vegetables, and more meat and some other weird food I don't know. I had chicken, pork and some vegetables. 


After all my cousins finished eating dinner we went on the E Scooter. My uncle paid for it and it was electrical. My papa has a go and me and my cousins had a turn. We went on it for 15 minutes. I liked the scooter. After that, we had to put it away and my uncle had to sign out of it. We all went and we took some photos. At 9:00 I went home. That was my Labour Day Weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment