Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

All about me 2019

Hi everyone my name is Kamaea! I am 9 years old. I go to St Pius X Catholic School. My culture is Tongan and Maori ! I have three younger
Brothers and a little baby brother. I am a year 5 student. I am in room 5 at school. My teacher's name is Ms Ness-Kairua. I am good at doing maths and reading. My goal is to focus on my learning. My challenge is to be good at writing. I love to read. I am looking forward to being a great learner this year. I also love playing with my friends. My favourite colours are blue and purple. I have fun at school and doing fun activities. I love sharing learning on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora my name is Hemi I go to mangonui school. I enjoyed the part when you introduce yourself. you brought me back to when I did my all about me. why didn't you put more photos of what you like. maybe next time why don't you put some photos on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog Hemi.

    ReplyDelete