Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Wonderfull Holiday😀

My Holiday

On Saturday I went to Lazer Tag with my mum and dad,brothers and baby brother also with my older cousin. When we arrived we went inside and payed the money. We listened to some instructions how to play lazer. So then the man gave us a playing gun and a suit to wear. We played and listened to some music while we were playing. It was so fun, we went to the bumper cars it was so amazing. Then we played the lazer web we had to catch the red ones not the green ones. Then we were so hot and we had a yummy slushy I got the pink one and it was so delicious. We now played mini golf it was wonderful. It was time to go so we went back home and said thank you to the people.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kamaea my name is Hemi and I go to mangonui school. I enjoyed the part when you wrote about how you went to lazer tag and how you felt. you brought me back to when I played lazer tag.

    ReplyDelete