Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sailing

Sailing


On Tuesday I went sailing with my class and teacher at Okahu bay.
I went with Beata’s dad in his car. In the car was Nata, Arvay, and
Beata and the other stutents went with the other parents. When we
arrived we had some snacks with my class. Later Justin and Steven
our insructors told us the instuctions for how to sail the boat. My
partner was Arvay. We went on the sail boat and was sailing. I was
the one who was controlling the rudder and my friend Arvay was
controling the sail. Justin was on the speed boat and chuked out
some toys to fetch. Me and Arvay got the most. We went back to shore and ate some lunch! When we were finished some people
went back on the sail boat and learnt what to do if the sail flips over,
and the rest of the students and me followed the Justin and Steven.
We went on the speed boat, it was soo awesome! We were having
soo much fun and we helped some students. We went back to shore
and we had a little swim and the then all of us went to shower and get
changed and then we thanked the people and went back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment