Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Smart Relationship Qualities

Smart Relationship Qualities

Today in rm.5 my class we were challenged to make a long tower and whoever got the tallest tower they were the winner we made the big tower with marshmallows and spaghetti sticks. My partners were my classmates and their name was Malia and Arvay. We built it to be very kind and work as a team and to have fun. First, we got x15 spaghetti sticks and x1 marshmallow. First, we all worked as teamwork and my teacher put a timer on for 5 minutes so we all started quickly so first we put on spaghetti stick up and stuck marshmallows and keeping on doing it till it was tall and if it would stand by itself but it didn't so when the timer stopped my teacher measured everyone's tower our one was the tallest but we could not hold on to it because that would be cheating. my teacher did it to our one and our one fell and it was three meters and the other people measured their one my group came fourth but it was okay and we were still happy.

(Her blog➡️) Malia - https://spxmaliaf.blogspot.com/

(Her blog➡️) Arvay - https://spxarvay.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment