Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Magic Carpet

The Magic Carpet
It was a windy afternoon in the desert so I decided to go on my carpet
and wave on it. I was only 8 years old and knew how to ride it my dad
taught me but he died from a car crash and I missed him and every time
I would ride my magic carpet I would always think about him. But there
was one thing about my carpet it was glittery and what the glitter would
do it could take me to any places I want I was so lucky. There was also
one more thing... OH, I forgot to tell you that my carpet can only go when
there is wind. Oh, where was I now? Oh yes so I left my home and started
to wave on my small carpet and waved with it I was having so much fun.
After I had a wished and I touched my glitter and I said to the glitter
“take me to the shops I am hungry and I need apples” So I felt myself
and I went woosh and it took me there and I had a yummy fresh sweet
apple, I was eating it well I was on my, magic carpet and I was doing
so many big waves on my carpet I got dizzy I dig big waves on my
carpet for 20 times and that 20 the time I died. When I was dead
my body just naturally went up to heaven I was talking to God and
Jesus and I felt I was in a better place.


In my class, I did a quick write I got the picture from pobble365
I wrote about a story It was not real I just made it up for fun also my other classmates.





No comments:

Post a Comment