Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

Anzac Day:Peace Poppy


Today I learnt more about Anzac day. So I did a activity about peace and I answerd the questions too! I also said the Anzac prayer. Today is also a special day because we have to think about those ones who died just for their country and the war.
___

Some information about Anzac Day:
The anzacs were a group of soldiers  from Australia and New Zealand who bravely fought during the first world war. This was over 100 years ago.
___
On Anzac day, we remeber all those men who fought to keep Australia and New Zealand safe and who helped the people in other countries to be safe aswell.
___
We also think about people who have fought in other wars and those that still fight for our countries today.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poster. I like how you included the Anzac day prayer. We stood at our gate to remember on Anzac Day. Our neighbour played the Last Post on his bugle. It was very peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete