Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Fantastic Holiday!

Who? Mum,Dad,brothers,4 cousins and my baby cousin, and my
auntie and uncle 
What? We played games at the arcade.
When? In the holidays.
Where? Archie Brother Arcade, New Market.
Why? For my brother's 8th birthday.
How? We went in the car.


During the holidays I went to Archie brothers with my family. I was so
excited because it was my second time there! We went in a van all
together. I was sitting in the front. When we arrived I jumped out in
excitement.


 When we were inside we were waiting in a line. It wasn't that big.
When they got up to the front of the line we got to the counter and
all the adults paid. We all received a card each that had $80 dollars
in it for us to use for the games. When we got inside we were excited
and it looked so cool. The first game I played was about you having
these bags and you had to throw them into the hole and it says the
amount of points you're gonna get. So I swiped my card on the
scanner and it was $5, When I finished playing the game I got ten
points! So all the points went into the card. 


 I had one problem, It was that the place was so full of people. But it
started getting better when the time was moving. Later on I was
walking around with my two cousins and I came along this big claw
machine that had big scricles going around it with the amount of
points you can get it had on it 1000,100,150, and 800 points. I had a
play of it and it was $6 and I put my card on the scanner to pay and
play. Unfortunately I didn't get anything at all. 


Well when I finished playing I saw my baby cousin that's three years
old and we went to go and play a water shooting game, so we played
it and enjoyed playing it as me. I got 20 points from playing that game
with him!


At 3:30 It was time for bowling. I was in a big team with my family.
On my first turn I throwed the ball and I only got 6 balls down. On my
second turn I got all of them down, I was very proud of myself.
Then all my family had a turn. It was for half an hour. When we
finished playing I came 4th in bowling! 


We were hungry so my auntie ordered food for us. She ordered
cheese pizza and 5 chips for us all to share. When the food came I
ate it and it was so delicious.


 When we finished eating I saw a candy floss machine! I went to it
and there was a lady there making it. The candy floss cost $2 so I
swiped my card on it to pay and then I was given my candy floss on
a paper stick, it was so sweet and tasty!


 I felt a bit tired playing with my baby cousin, so then I went to sit
down with my other two cousins and they saw my candy floss. They
also wanted one so they also got one. When we all finished eating our
candy floss I wanted to go to the bumper cars but I didn't because
there were too many people in line. 


So I went to the basketball shooting game, so I swiped my card on the
swiper. When I swiped my cards there were so many balls coming out
and I got twenty balls in and I only missed three so I got 30 points. 


I decided to go back and try the claw machine that I did first because
I really wanted it. When I tried I didn't get it then I tried for my
second attempt it didn't work so I keeped and keeped on going and
finally I did it and I got three circle things. I was so happy and joyful.
I got 100 points and 150 points and 500 points. I ran in excitement to
show my mum.


 I then saw my family playing so many different games, but 10
minutes later we all had to go back home. But before we went back
home we went to the counter and swiped out the card on the swiper
where it says home many points you have and it said it had 286. So
then I went to a lady and told her what I should do with the circle
things and altogether she counted and I had 1036 points. I got 2
hubba bubba lollies, a rainbow pom pom keychain,a glitter stick,a
mood ring,a mickey mouse keyring, and magnets. 


All of my cousins got lollies with their points and a little toy. So then
the card we were given, we could keep it for the next time we come.
When we walked out we all said our manners and then we went back
home. The end!!
_______________________________________________________



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete