Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Activity:2 | Week:4 | K-pop heroes | (4 Points)

BTS, or Bangtan Boys, is a seven member boy band from South Korea. They have sold over
15 million albums in South Korea, which make them the best selling artists in South Korea of all
time. They have topped the music charts in the United States of America and around the world.
They began singing hip hop but now sing mostly K-Pop (Korean Pop). Most of their songs are
sung in Korean - their first language.
BTS is famous for making great music videos and for singing about topics that many people can
relate to - love, self-confidence, etc. They have a huge and very loyal fan base. Their fans are
called the BTS A.R.M.Y.
___________________________________
What To Do:For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.
On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or not you like them,
but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.
_________________________________________________________________________________
My Work⬇️
BTS is a fun band! one thing what I enjoy about them Is that they are a awesome team because
they have great dance moves and they always help each other! Another great reason what I like
about BTS Is I like to listen to their songs.  My favourite song from BTS title - boy with love
(o ma ma may). I like to listen to there songs alot and it's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kamaea,

    Thanks for sharing your views on BTS! I don't know too much about them, but I know that song Boy With Love! It's really catchy. If they came to New Zealand, would you go to their concert?

    I have also heard a lot about their dancing! Do you dance at school or outside of school?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kamaea,

    I like BTS too!! Do you have a favourite BTS album? How did you discover them?

    Happy holidays!
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete