Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Summer learning Journey

Day 3 activity 2

A local Delicacy

pizza

1. put flower into a boul

2. put olive oil and yeast

3. put your hand and stir together

4. let the dough sit there for 15/20 minutes

5.  Then get it with your hands and the cut it into halves

6. gently roll it into two balls

7. get two plates and put flower so that the dough does not stick to the plate.

8. Then put glad wrap over for 24 hours

9. Use a spatular to get the dough

10. and put the dough onto a circle

11. After put some cheese and bacon and preparoni or anything you want on your pizza

12. Then put your pizza in the oven

13.  Then take it out of the oven

14. And cut it into slices

15. Then now you can eat it and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kamaea!

    Oh YUM! Pizza ....This is one of my favourites too!
    I am vegan and so nowadays I eat my pizza with no cheese - I know it sounds strange and not like a pizza at all but I can truely say pizza is that delicious it still tastes good with no cheese!! :)

    Do you have a favourite toppings combination that you like to make?
    Do you often make the dough at home too?
    I used to do cooking at my intermediate and it was the first time I ever made pizza dough... It tastes so good when it's home-made!

    Hopefully you have had heaps of time over the school holidays to make lots and lots of pizzas?

    Thanks for sharing your awesome pizza recipe! Ka pai! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete