Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Activity:2 | Leading By Example | Week:2 | (4 Points)

Mother Teresa and Princess Diana were both people who wanted to do things to help others.
They were very different people, however they both had a significant impact on the world.
Mother Teresa was born in Eastern Europe but decided at a young age that she wanted to be
a missionary (a person who gets sent somewhere to share their religious faith and do charity
work). She moved to India where she worked hard and cared for those who needed her the
most. Her work was recognised by the Catholic Church, which gave her the title of ‘Saint’ Teresa.
Diana, while not officially a saint, was a real-life princess. In her role as a princess, she travelled
the world raising awareness about a number of important issues. Through her work, Princess
Diana helped the world to see that all people, including those affected by illness and disease,
needed love and respect. Princess Diana and Mother Teresa both led by example with acts of
kindness towards others.
_____________________________
What To Do:For this activity, we would like you to follow in their footsteps and perform a
random act of kindness.
On your blog, describe your random act of kindness. What did you do? How did the person
react? How did it make you feel?
________________________________________________________________________
My Work⬇️
Yesterday I saw so many rubbish on the grass so I picked it up and put it in the rubbish bin I
was saving the planet from polluting!  Pick up litter around your street!
_________________________________

Every night after we have dinner I show kindness to my family and I asked them If I can wash
there dishes and they use their manners and their very happy!I do that because I want to be kind
and to be helping my family! Be kind To your family and asked them If they need help!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kamaea,

    Oh that is so smart - you did a random act of kindness to the planet! I'm sure the Earth is extremely grateful for you RAK. Since you've uploaded this post, have you done anymore RAK? Maybe you helped a family member with dinner, or unloaded the dish washer.. We'd love to hear :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Erica, I have also helped my family by washing their dishes at night and being kind!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Kamaea,

    Thanks for getting back to quickly :)

    Those are two fantastic random acts of kindess. I'm sure your family are so happy when you do actions like that! How do they react when you help out and be kind?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Erica, they are very happy and grateful when Im kind to them.

      Delete
  3. Hello Kamaea,

    Thank you for the gentle reminder! I really need to do some more work around the house and I have been getting there. I do way more chores than I used to do.

    How do you feel when you help out around the house?

    Great job!
    - Riiana

    ReplyDelete