Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Activity:3 | Belle Of The Ball | (6 Points)

Emma Watson is a movie star who started acting in films when she was just nine years old.
You might recognise her as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter films or ‘Belle’ from the
Disney adaptation of Beauty and the Beast.
When Emma is not acting, she spends a lot of time giving speeches and advocating for the
rights of women and girls. In 2014 she launched the HeForShe campaign which encourages
men and boys to actively support women and girls by speaking out about gender equality -
the idea that males (men) and females (women) have the same rights. Emma is also an avid
reader who started her own worldwide book club!
Let’s imagine that Emma has just emailed you and asked for your help. She needs a
recommendation for a great book for her book club. She also needs you to prepare a short
review of the book to share with her readers.
___________________________
What To Do:
For this activity, choose a book that you like and write a short review of it. In the review, tell
us what the book is about and what you like about it.
On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of the book.
_________________________________________________________________________________

My Work and picture of book⬇️


Why I love this book: This is my favourite book because It so amazing and a fun book to read
for kids. I have enjoyed this book a lot because it brought me so much happiness to me. My first
time was when I read it was when I was In my old class room.3. My old teacher Mr.Gaffney
would always read it to us. I also have the book at home so I read it alot!
__________________________________________________________________
What is the book about? The book all started when there was this girl and her name was dorothy and she had a little dog Toto. There were in there house then a tornado happened and they were in there house and whisked away to the magical land of oz. They both followed the yellow brick road towards the emerald city to meet the wizard. Then they meet a scarecrow…
Image result for the wonderful wizard of oz geronimo stilton

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the film Kamaea? I really love this story too..my favourite character is the tin-man, who is yours? Keep up the blogging and COMMENTING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs.Collins My favourite character is Dorothy! Thanks for the comments!

      Delete
  2. I love this book too Kamea. My favourite character is the Lion. I can connect with his character as I often feel sacred about things. Keep on blogging.
    Mrs Tui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kamaea!

    I LOVED the Geronimo Stilton series! I have a lot of the books stashed in a drawer. Surprisingly I have not read this book in particular. Do you like any other books from the series?

    - Riiana :)

    ReplyDelete